This neat adapter, from Jon N0WL, screws to the rear of the FT-817/818 and removes any strain from the connector. It is fitted with PowerPole connectors.
This adaptor is suitable for all models of the FT-817 and also fits the FT-818.
- This is simply the best power solution for the most popular portable ham radio on the market!
- Its compact design allows it to become a permanent part of your FT-817, FT-817ND or FT-818
- Quit worrying about voltage drop on the stock adapter's low gauge wire
- No more broken barrel plugs stuck in your radio.
- Simple to install: Just put the plug into the radio while placing the plastic shell over the radio's ground post. Then screw in. You can still use the screw to ground your radio.
- The hard-plastic 3D printed shell protects the PowerPole® and barrel plug while staying within the footprint of the rear of the radio.
- Fabricated with genuine Anderson PowerPoles® and other quality components.
- Includes extended length grounding screw.